Monday, September 2, 2013

I am in the State

My journey has started on 12 Aug 13, was raining day. Finally, I am in the state. It was hard to say goodbye to families and friends for a while but I have to do it as life is not always the same. I came here to experience myself with the new environment everything are new for me, languages, food, people.

Cambodian Ivepers and Foreigner Salters
Grape vine at host family

A week orientation at Pennsylvania helped me to know more about other Ivepers and told me many information that I must know. Wed, 21 Aug I arrived my host family, at least two days that I felt very homesick and lonely. I found that when I felt loneliness and don't know what to do I asked God questions and spent more time with him.

Fri, 23 Aug, was raining day and my first day at work. Deb, my manager she did give me a warm welcome and people around me as well. I work in Gift and Thrift and my responsibilities are working in all depts of Gift and Thrift.

I hope this one year will teach me a lot of things that I haven't learned before. I hope that I can become an important resource for my country when I get back to help my COUNTRY. I MISS YOU CAMBODIA.




No comments:

Post a Comment